THE NEW ECO-TACTILE FINISH OF TOP-CLASS DESIGN, FOR AN ENTIRE SURFACE, BOTH HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL
- An innovative formula consisting of a single, one-component powder product, used both as a smoothing agent (due to its extraordinary filling power) and as a finishing.
- 100% Eco-Friendly, it is not and doesn't want to be a resin floor. MicroMarmo Floor is a mineral finish, with natural source components and marble inerts.
- An amazing feeling of comfort, which can't be achieved with "cold" and synthetic resin flooring.
- The possibility of obtaining entire, floor-wall solutions, giving a great visual impact and originality.
- Endless decorative effects, which make it possible to create splendid finishes: from the classic "Spatolato" to the vintage Maiolica effect., Contemporary effect, Favignana and even Beton...
- Possibility to personalize the finish; from opaque to polished, or elaborated by special additions of precious metallic and/or pearlescent components. Over 150 colours available.
- Adaptable to any type of design setting: hotel rooms, lounges, bars & restaurants, spa areas, shops, showrooms, offices, or apartments, including bathrooms and shower facilities.
- Total waterproofness, the entire cycle of MicroMarmo Floor due to the special Matt Protector 2K protection.
- Thickness (2-3 mm.) for strong mechanical resistance and scratch.
SIZES AVAILABLE: 1 kg, 5 kgs & 18 kgs
SPREAD RATE: 3-4Kg./m² (Two Coats)
APPLICATION: Stainless Steel Trowel
MIXING: For 18 kg. of MicroMarmo Floor, use 5.4 liters of water (reduce amount of water when using colorant).
POT LIFE: 1 hour at 20°C (ready mixed paste).
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: Between 5°C and 30°C.
TIME BEFORE WALKING: Minimum of 24 hours at 20°C.
For step by step application instructions please see video tutorials below.
(MicroMarmo Floor can be applied over many surfaces such as existing tile and absorbent cementing surfaces).